With Trevor Yelich and musical guest Ocian Ward
Journeying inwards with the breath and conscious, living sound as guides and healers, we open and clear the pathways to well-being while exploring the continuum of body, beliefs, emotions, and non-physical realms. Each breath becomes a powerful key to the awareness of our reality and who we are in our lives. Each conscious vibration draws us towards deeper resonance inside and out.
Nūma Breathwork and Sound Therapy are simple yet profound and transformative techniques that catalyze the resolution and integration of old, stagnant energies on all levels.
The numerous benefits include:
• Increased energy and rejuvenation of organs and cells
• Detoxification, restoration, balance and oxygenation of the cells
• Recognition and integration of repressed emotions
• Release of negativity and conscious/unconscious patterns
• Insight, expanded awareness and spiritual growth
** No previous experience is required. **
Sunday, August 4, 2019
6:00 - 9:00 pm